Draft EDGARLink Online XML Technical Specification (Version 22)
Implementation Date: December 2017
This draft EDGARLink Online XML Technical Specification, posted before Commission approval of potential regulatory changes in this release, is provided as a service to our filing community to assist filers, agents, and software developers in their preparation of responses to potential changes the staff anticipates. Since this is a draft technical specification, the SEC retains the right to change any part of the technical specification before the new system release is made final. In addition, the final EDGARLink Online XML Technical Specification is subject to Commission approval and may be revised before approval or not approved at all. Similarly, the posting of the draft technical specification does not indicate Commission approval of any pending proposed changes relating to the potential changes reflected in the draft technical specification. The changes outlined in this draft technical specification, if approved, are scheduled to take effect on December 11, 2017. The final version of the technical specification will be made available if approved by the Commission on or about December 11, 2017, on the SEC's Public Website.
The EDGARLink Online Submissions should conform to the EDGARLink Online XML Technical Specification, namely, the XML schemas. Refer to XML schemas for detailed information on the common XML constructs of the EDGAR Filing submissions. For specific information about the data content of the ELO submission types, refer to the EDGAR Filer Manual Volume II available on the SEC's Public Website (https://www.sec.gov/info/edgar/edmanuals.htm).
EDGAR Release 17.4 will introduce the following changes:
- Table 1-2: Single Filer SC updated, added entries for N-LIQUID, N-LIQUID/A
- Section 3.4.2 Mapping of ELO Single Filer SC Submission Schemas to Submission Types updated, added entries for N-LIQUID, N-LIQUID/A
- Added N-LIQUID and 10-D Sample file to the EDGARLink Online Sample XML Files.zip file, and updated table 7-1 (Sample Submission Files) to reflect the addition
- Added schema elements “accessionNumber”, “isComboSubmission” and “abseeElements” in the eis_CoReg.xsd to allow the filer to submit a combined 10-D and ABS-EE submission, with 10-D as the primary filing
- Added schema elements “RELATED_FORM_TYPE” in the eis_Common.xsd to allow the filer to submit a combined 10-D and ABS-EE submission, with 10-D as the primary filing
- Section 188.8.131.52 Mapping of ELO CoReg Submission Schemas to Submission Types updated, added entries for 10-D, 10-D /A
- Draft EDGARLink Online XML Technical Specification (Version 22) (compressed folder)