You can search information collected by the SEC using a variety of search tools.
- Company or fund name, ticker symbol, Central Index Key (CIK), file number, state, country, or Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)
- Mutual fund name, ticker symbol, or SEC key, since February 2006
- Variable insurance products by name of insurance company, underlying mutual fund, or contract, since February 2006
- SEC Central Index Key (CIK)
- Full text (past four years)
- Boolean and advanced searching, including addresses
Researching Public Companies Through EDGAR: A Guide for Investors
In this guide, you’ll find tips for using EDGAR and answers to frequently asked questions about researching public companies.
Sign up for RSS Feeds
EDGAR RSS feeds update every 10 minutes. They contain links to and metadata for EDGAR XBRL documents.