The SEC is looking for the best and brightest to help strengthen their team in order to better serve as the investor's advocate. The Securities and Exchange Commission is currently seeking qualified applicants for numerous positions. Applicants must be U.S. Citizens. Positions are located in the SEC’s Washington, DC headquarters and in 11 regional offices in the United States.
Investing in your career
If a rewarding career alongside talented people at an innovative organization with a core set of values guiding its mission is appealing to you, look no further. Named as one of the best places to work in government, the Securities and Exchange Commission is changing the face of the federal workplace with fresh talent and creative ideas. Check out why these employees love coming to work each day. Can you see yourself here?
A career with the Securities and Exchange Commission offers:
- Work that is exciting, challenging and meaningful.
- Experience working on cutting edge issues and an opportunity to make a difference for investors in America.
- Careers that broaden and deepen your already accomplished knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in the United States.
- A challenging environment to work and learn with the nation's experts.
- Benefits, compensation, training, career expansion and a balance with your personal life.
A career with a conscience
The SEC is more than a workplace. United by a core set of values, SEC staff members play a critical role--protecting investors, making markets fair and efficient, and helping companies grow. Take a look at what SEC employees have to say about the agency's values and how they inspire success.
SEC in the Community
Meet SEC staff members doing award-winning service in their communities.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has both Facebook and Twitter accounts. These sites are located on another server. The SEC does not endorse the websites, their sponsors, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the sites or by any advertiser on the sites.
Modified: May 7, 2021