Inline XBRL Viewer 184.108.40.206
Nov. 15, 2016
Inline XBRL viewer 220.127.116.11 was deployed on November 15, 2016 and implements the following changes:
- Text blocks using continuations are now displayed in their entirety.
- Highlighting for facts has been changed from dashed lines into the following:
- Textblock facts are shown with lines in the left “gutter”, with nested facts resulting in nested gutters
- All other facts are shown with lines on the top and bottom
- Hovering over textblock facts changes their background color.
The public can explore the functionality of the Inline XBRL viewer that is in use on EDGAR by accessing a mock filing on the Commission’s website. The contents of the sample filing are intended only to be used to demonstrate the Inline XBRL viewer and do not represent a legal interpretation or a statement of policy. The Inline Viewer software is open source and freely available to the public here.