Please click on a link below to leave the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's site and visit a social media web site. These sites are located on another server. The SEC does not endorse the web site, its sponsor, or any of the policies, activities, products, or services offered on the site or by any advertiser on the site.
- SEC News has the latest press releases, speeches and announcements.
- SEC Enforcement includes trading suspensions, litigation releases and administrative proceedings.
- SEC Careers has updates on career opportunities and job postings.
- SEC Investor Education includes investor alerts, bulletins and news.
- SEC Fort Worth provides news and information for Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Arkansas.
- SEC Boston provides news and information for Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Rhode Island.
- SEC Atlanta provides news and information for Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama.
- SEC San Francisco provides news and information for Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Montana, Idaho, and Northern California.
- SEC Diversity provides tweets from the Commission’s Office of Minority and Women Inclusion.