|9:00-9:30 a.m.||Welcome Remarks and Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting|
|9:30-10:40 a.m.||Discussion Regarding the U.S. Proxy Voting Infrastructure |
- Ken Bertsch, Executive Director, Council of Institutional Investors
- Arthur Crozier, Chairman, Innisfree M&A Incorporated
- David A. Katz, Partner, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Deborah P. Majoras, Chief Legal Officer & Secretary, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Brian L. Schorr, Partner and Chief Legal Officer, Trian Fund Management, L.P.
|10:45-11:45 a.m.||Discussion Regarding the U.S. Proxy Voting Infrastructure |
- Lyell Dampeer, President, Investor Communication Solutions U.S., Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Alexander Lebow, Co-Founder, SAY
- Edward Rock, Martin Lipton Professor of Law; Director, Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance, New York University School of Law
- John Zecca, General Counsel North America and Chief Regulatory Officer, Nasdaq
|11:45-1:30 p.m. ||Lunch/Non-Public Administrative Session
|1:30-2:00 p.m.||Discussion Regarding the Commission's Proposed Transaction Fee Pilot in NMS stocks |
(which may include a Recommendation of the Market Structure Subcommittee)
|2:00-3:15 p.m.||Discussion Regarding the Implications of Passive Investing
- Rodney Comegys, Principal and Head of the Risk Management Group, Vanguard
- Jeb B. Doggett, Managing Director, Casey Quirk by Deloitte
- Marcel Kahan, George T. Lowy Professor of Law, New York University School of Law
- Robert C. Pozen, Senior Lecturer, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Robert W. Sharps, Group Chief Investment Officer, T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
|3:15-3:30 p.m.||Subcommittee Reports|