U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
SEC Seal
Home | Previous Page
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

SEC Contact Information

For Procedural and Technical questions, contact Filer Support

You can reach our Filer Support staff at (202) 551-8900. The staff responds to general EDGAR questions like how to become a filer, the Form ID process, how to get to the websites, how to update filer information, filing of forms, and header tags. Filer Support is available each business day from 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Eastern Time. Filer Support voicemail will be available during off hours.

For general fee information, contact our Fee Account Services Branch in the Office of Financial Management at (202) 551-8900.

For Substantive questions, contact your Division or Office

For filing content, rule interpretations, filing date adjustments, and hardship exemption requests, contact the division or office that reviews the filing, the Division of Corporation Finance or Investment Management, during normal business hours 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., Eastern Time.

Division of Corporation Finance:

For help with filings reviewed by the Division of Corporation Finance, contact the Division of Corporation Finance at (202) 551-3600.

Division of Trading and Markets:

For help with short sale filings, contact the Office of Interpretation and Guidance in the Division of Trading and Markets inquiry line: (202) 551-5777.

Division of Investment Management:

For help with filings reviewed by the Division of Investment Management, see below.

For Form 13F, call the IM Chief Counsel inquiry line: (202) 551-6825.

For N-CEN or Form 24F-2, call the N-CEN/24F-2 inquiry line: (202) 551-6703.

For investment company filings (except Forms 13F, N-CEN and 24F-2), call the IM EDGAR inquiry line: (202) 551-6989.

For questions concerning post-acceptance corrections and withdrawals, first please read our notice, "IM EDGAR Post-Acceptance Corrections" under "Investment Management" on the Guidance for Filers web page (https://www.sec.gov/info/edgar/guidance).

For questions concerning series and classes (contracts), first read our notice, "Series and Class (Contract) Notice and FAQ’s" under "Investment Management" on the Guidance for Filers web page (https://www.sec.gov/info/edgar/guidance).

Office of Municipal Securities:

For help with the municipal advisor registration forms (Forms MA, MA-I, MA-NR, and MA-W), contact the Office of Municipal Securities at (202) 551-5680.

Office of Credit Ratings:

For help with Form NRSRO and reports filed pursuant to Rule 17g-3 under the Exchange Act, contact the Office of Credit Ratings by e-mail at NRSROsubmissions@sec.gov or by phone at (212) 336-9080.



Modified: 10/22/2018