Comments on NASD Rulemaking
Notice of Filing and Order Granting Accelerated Partial Approval
to Proposed Rule Change to Implement, On a Pilot Basis, New Primary Nasdaq Market
Maker Standards For All Nasdaq National Market Securities and to Extend the Short Sale
(Release No. 34-39819; File No. SR-NASD-98-26)
- Comments of Lon Gorman, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., et al., July 9, 1998.
(File name: gorman2.htm)
- Steven D. Piper, Compliance Officer, Volpe Brown Whelan & Company, LLC, San Francisco, Calif., June 30, 1998. (File name: piper1.txt)
- Nicholas Karos, Manager, OTC Trading; Managing Director, Piper Jaffray
Companies (PJC), Minneapolis, Minn., May 27, 1998. (File name: karos1.txt)
- Benjamin A. Marsh, Managing Director, Adams, Harkness & Hill Inc., Boston, Mass., May 27, 1998. (File name: marsh1.txt)
- Comments of Raymond J. Dorado, Director and Counsel,
Credit Suisse First Boston Corporation(CSFB), April 29, 1998.
(File name: dorado1.htm)
- Comments of Edward J. Johnsen, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel,
J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., April 27, 1998.
(File name: johnsen2.txt)