Release Update: EDGAR Implemented Release 16.0.1
Jan. 25, 2016
On January 25, 2016, EDGAR Release 16.0.1 was updated as follows:
- Filers can select the new "Funding Portal" Applicant Type when completing the process to apply for EDGAR access (New) on the EDGAR Filer Management Website.
Pursuant to the Regulation Crowdfunding rule, Funding Portals can register with the Commission, amend their registration and withdraw from their registration, using the following new submission form types:
- CFPORTAL - Form Funding Portal: Initial application of funding portal
- CFPORTAL/A - Form Funding Portal/A: Amendment to registration, including a successor registration
- CFPORTAL-W - Form Funding Portal-W: Withdrawal of the funding portal's registration
- These submission form types can be accessed by clicking the "Regulation Crowdfunding" link on the EDGAR Filing Website. Additionally, filers may construct XML submissions for CFPORTAL, CFPORTAL/A, and CFPORTAL-W by following the "EDGAR Form CFPORTAL XML Technical Specification" document located on the SEC's Public Website (http://www.sec.gov/info/edgar/tech-specs).
The following updates were made to submission form types N-MFP1 and N-MFP1/A:
- Item C.8.b through Item C.8.h has been updated to be a repeatable group of items for a repurchase agreement on submission form types N-MFP1 and N-MFP1/A.
- Item A.14.b has been updated to require the filer to provide a decimal value (up to 12 digits before the decimal and 2 digits after the decimal).
Modified: Jan. 25, 2016