New EDGAR Users
May 6, 2015
In order to access EDGAR, you will need to submit an electronic Form ID application to obtain a CIK (Central Index Key).
Getting Started: Apply for EDGAR Access
The Form ID electronic application is located on the Filer Management website. Follow the steps below in order to complete the process:
Step 1: Apply for EDGAR Access (Form ID)
Step 2: Complete Application
Step 3: Print Form ID
Step 4: Sign & Notarize
Step 5: Scan & Upload
Step 6: Submit
- Detailed explanation of each step involved in submitting the Form ID application.
Provides information to new and existing filers about:
- Generating Access Codes
- Changing your CCC and Password
- Submitting an Update Passphrase Request
- EDGAR is compatible with Internet Explorer 8 and Mozilla Firefox 24.
- Guide provides steps to change browser settings in Internet Explorer and Safari