What’s New on the SEC Website
August 16, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- American Magna Corp., et al. (Release No. AP-4974; File No. 3-18105)
- Lisa Pavelka Mcalister, CPA (Release Nos. 34-81397, AAER-3889; File No. 3-18111; August 15, 2017)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- BatsEDGX: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Rule 21.2, Days and Hours of Business (Release No. 34-81407; File No. SR-BatsEDGX-2017-33); see also Exhibit 5
- NASDAQ: Notice of Filing of a Proposed Rule Change to Extend the Implementation Date for Certain Changes to the Rule 5700 Series and Rule 5810 (Release No. 34-81406; File No. SR-NASDAQ-2017-081)
- NYSEAMER: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Modify the NYSE American Options Fee Schedule (Release No. 34-81408; File No. SR-NYSEAMER-2017-04); see also Exhibit 5
- Phlx: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change Related to the Floor Requirements (Release No. 34-81409; File No. SR-Phlx-2017-67)