What’s New on the SEC Website
January 12, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- Bats BYX: Notice of Withdrawal of Proposed Rule Changes, as Modified by Amendments, to Establish Fees for Industry Members to Fund the Consolidated Audit Trail (Release No. 34-82503; File Nos. SR-BatsBYX-2017-11, SR-BatsBZX-2017-38, SR-BatsEDGA-2017-13, SR-BatsEDGX-2017-22, SR-BOX-2017-16, SR-BX-2017-023, SR-C2-2017-017, SR-CBOE-2017-040, SR-CHX-2017-08, SR-FINRA-2017-011, SR-GEMX-2017-17, SR-IEX-2017-16, SR-ISE-2017-45, SR-MIAX-2017-18, SR-MRX-2017-04, SR-NASDAQ-2017-046, SR-NYSE-2017-22, SR-NYSEArca-2017-52, SR-NYSEMKT-2017-26, SR-PEARL-2017-20, SR-Phlx-2017-37)
- NSCC: Notice of Filing of a Proposed Rule Change to Enhance the Calculation of the Volatility Component of the Clearing Fund Formula that Utilizes a Parametric Value-at-Risk Model and Eliminate the Market Maker Domination Charge (Release No. 34-82494; File No. SR-NSCC-2017-020; January 12, 2018); see also Exhibit 5
- NYSEAMER: Order Approving a Proposed Rule Change to Amend Rule 971.1NY to Amend the Duration of a Customer Best Execution Auction (Release No. 34-82498; File No. SR-NYSEAMER-2017-26; January 12, 2018)
- NYSE Arca: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Amend Rule 7.31-E Relating to Mid-Point Liquidity Orders and the Minimum Trade Size Modifier and Rule 7.36-E to Add a Definition of "Aggressing Order" (Release No. 34-82504; File No. SR-NYSEArca-2018-01); see also Exhibit 5
- Phlx: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Relocate Price Improvement XL Rule (Release No. 34-82505; File No. SR-Phlx-2018-06); see also Exhibit 5
- Phlx: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Adopt Pricing for NDXP (Release No. 34-82499; File No. SR-Phlx-2018-02; January 12, 2018); see also Exhibit 5