Skip to main content
Return to Top
Office of Research and Data Services
- Ph.D., Computational and Applied Mathematics,
Rice University, 2011
- M.A., Computational and Applied Mathematics,
Rice University, 2008
- B.S., Computer Engineering,
Tufts University, 2005
Fields of Interest
- Financial Reporting and Disclosure
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Applied Mathematician
Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Sr. Applied Mathematician
Center for Advanced Aviation Systems Development (CAASD)
- Participant (SEC Representative), World Economic Forum, Oct. 2018, "The Future of AI in Financial Services" Workshop – Round 1.
- Presentation, Joint Statistical Meetings 2018, "Towards Automated Boilerplate Detection."
- Plenary Speaker, May 2018, Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission, "Regulatory Applications of Big Data and Machine Learning."
- Speaker, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Finance Services Workshop 2018, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, "Machine Learning Pipelines for Analyzing SEC Filings."
- CPaMS (Computer science, Physics and Mathematics/Statistics) Scholar Program, Loyola University, October 2018.
- George Washington University, IAQF's "How I Became a Quant" Series, March 2018.