- Small Business Compliance Guides
- SEC Advisory Committee on Small and Emerging Companies
- SEC Forum on Small Business Capital Formation
- Information from an investor's perspective is available at Investor.gov.
- Information about securities exchanges
- Information about the over-the-counter market
- Information about investment companies
- Information on small business contracting with the SEC is available here.
- Federal/State Cooperation
Consult a Securities Lawyer
Companies should always consider consulting a securities lawyer before engaging in any securities offering. You may be able to find a securities lawyer at the findlegalhelp.org website sponsored by the American Bar Association, or by contacting the bar association in the state where you live.