Comments on Proposed Rule
Rule 701 - Exempt Offerings Pursuant to Compensatory Arrangements
(Release No. 33-7511; File No. S7-5-98)
- Comments of John M. Liftin, Chair, Committee on Federal Regulation of Securities , October 8, 1998.
(File name: liftin8.htm)
- Comments of Susan S. Krawczyk, Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan LLP, May 14, 1998.
(File name: krawczy1.htm)
- Comments of Alan M Judes, Bacon & Woodrow, London, UK, May 13, 1998.
(File name: judes1.txt)
- Comments of Jesse M. Brill, Publisher/Editor, May 7, 1998.
(File name: brill6.htm)
- Comments of Melvin L. Bedrick, May 6, 1998.
(File name: bedrick1.htm)
- Comments of David B. Wick, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, May 4, 1998.
(File name: wick1.htm)
- Comments of Scott Parker, Corporate Controller and Assistant Treasurer, James N. Gray Company, May 4, 1998.
(File name: parker4.txt)
- Comments of Thomas H. Curzon, Osborn Maledon, PA., May 4, 1998.
(File name: curzon1.htm)
- Comments of David Curtin, Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue, May 1, 1998.
(File name: curtin1.htm)
- Comments of John W. Argent, Senior Vice-president & Chief Financial Officer, Basic American, Inc., April 30, 1998.
(File name: argent1.txt)
- Comments of Clarence B. Manning, General Attorney, BellSouth Corporation, April 24, 1998.
(File name: manning4.txt)
- Comments of Michelle L. Johnson, Thelen, Marrin, Johnson & Bridges LLP, April 23, 1998.
(File name: johnson4.htm)
- Comments of Stewart David Greenlee, General Counsel, Ben E. Keith Company, Fort
Worth, TX, March 24, 1998.
(File name: greenle1.txt)