Comments on Concept Release
Securities Act Concepts and Their Effects on Capital Formation
(Release No. 33-7314; File No. S7-19-96)
- Comments of Shearman & Sterling, New York, December 13, 1996.
(File name: shearma2.txt)
- Comments of John M. Liftin, Chair, Committee on Federal Regulation of Securities; John J. Huber, Chair, Subcommittee on 1933 Act - General; Stanley Keller, Co-Chair, Task Force on Small Business Issuers; William J. Williams, Jr., Chair, Task Force on Review of the Federal Securities Laws; all of the Committee on Federal Regulation of Securities of the Section of Business Law of the American Bar Association, Chicago, Ill., December 11, 1996.
(File name: liftin2.htm)
- Comments of the Executive Committee of the Corporate Bond Division of the Bond
Market Trade Association ("PSA"), November 8, 1996.
(File name: psa1.txt)
- Comments of Jonathan C. Dickey, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP, Palo Alto, California, October 31, 1996. (File name: dickey1.txt)
- Comments of Richard E. Gutman, Chairman of the Committee on Securities Regulation, and Gerald S. Backman, Chairman of the Task Force on Capital Formation and
Regulatory Processes, of the Business Law Section of the New York State Bar Association, October 25, 1996. (File name: backman1.txt)