Joint CFTC-SEC Advisory Committee on Emerging Regulatory Issues to Meet November 5
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Washington, D.C., Oct. 29, 2010 — The Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will hold a public meeting of the Joint CFTC-SEC Advisory Committee on Emerging Regulatory Issues on November 5 from 9 a.m. to noon ET.
Meeting agenda includes:
- Receive a summary and recap from the staffs of the CFTC and SEC on the report issued Sept. 30, 2010.
- Hear a report from the subcommittee on cross-market linkages.
- Hear a report from the subcommittee on pre-trade risk management.
- Discuss potential recommendations and responses.
The meeting will be held in the Lobby Level Hearing Room at the CFTC’s Headquarters: Three Lafayette Centre, 1155 21st Street, NW, Washington, D.C. The meeting will be open to the public with seating on a first-come, first-served basis. The meeting also will be webcast on the CFTC’s website.
- Watch a live broadcast of the meeting via webcast on www.cftc.gov.
- Call in to a toll-free telephone line to connect to a listen-only live audio feed.
Call-in participants should be prepared to provide their first name, last name and affiliation. Conference call information listed below:
- U.S./Canada Toll-Free: 877-951-7311
- Participant Passcode: 6960577
The agencies will accept public comments regarding the issues addressed at the meeting. Comments may be submitted to the SEC through a comment form on its website. Comments may be submitted to the CFTC at email@example.com.
# # #