Chairman Cox to Convene SEC Chairmen Roundtable
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Washington, D.C., May 22, 2007 - SEC Chairman Christopher Cox today announced that on May 23, 2007, five former chairmen of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission will join him for a roundtable discussion. In addition to Chairman Cox, roundtable participants will include
- William H. Donaldson, 2003-05, Chairman, Donaldson Enterprises
- Roderick M. Hills, 1975-77, Partner, Hills and Stern LLP
- Arthur Levitt, 1993-2001, Senior Advisor, The Carlyle Group
- Harvey L. Pitt, 2001-03, CEO and Founder of Kalorama Partners
- David S. Ruder, 1987-89, William W. Gurley Memorial Professor of Law at Northwestern School of Law
The public roundtable is scheduled for 5:00 – 6:00 P.M., E.D.T., on May 23, 2007, and will be conducted in the Auditorium of the Commission's headquarters building at 100 F Street, N.E., Washington, D.C.
The public is invited to attend on a space available basis. The event will also be webcast live at http://www.sec.gov/news/otherwebcasts.shtml.