SEC Issues Agenda for February 10 Meeting of the Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Washington D.C., Feb. 6, 2020 —
The Securities and Exchange Commission today released the agenda for the Feb. 10 meeting of the Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee (FIMSAC). The Commission established the FIMSAC to provide a formal mechanism through which the Commission can receive advice and recommendations on fixed income market structure issues.
The meeting will be held at the SEC's headquarters at 100 F Street, N.E., Washington, D.C., and is open to the public. The meeting will be webcast live on the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov, and will be archived on the website for later viewing.
Members of the public who wish to provide their views on the matters to be considered by the FIMSAC may submit comments either electronically or on paper, as described below. Please submit comments using one method only. Information that is submitted will become part of the public record of the meeting.
Send paper submissions in triplicate to Secretary, Securities and Exchange Commission, 100 F Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20549-1090.
All submissions should refer to File Number 265-30, and the file number should be included on the subject line if e-mail is used.
SEC Fixed Income Market Structure Advisory Committee
Feb. 10, 2020
9:30 a.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks
9:45 a.m. Credit Ratings Panel Concerning Issuer-Pay Conflict of Interest
- Martin Fridson, Lehmann Livian Fridson Advisors
- David Jacob
11:15 a.m. Draft Technology and Electronic Trading Recommendation to Enhance Data Reported to TRACE
- Josh Barrickman, Vanguard
- Horace Carter, Raymond James
- Lynn Martin, ICE Data Services
- Ola Persson, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
12:30 p.m. Lunch Break
1:00 p.m. Draft Municipal Securities Transparency Recommendation Regarding Timeliness of Municipal Issuer Disclosures
- Geidre Ball, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Emily Brock, Government Finance Officers Association
- Akiko Mitsui, Vanguard
- Hannah Sullivan, Fidelity Management & Research Company
- Elisse Walter, Former SEC Chairman
2:15 p.m. Internal Fund Crosses Panel
- Lance Dial, Wellington Management
- Kevin Gleason, Voya Investment Management
- Nora Jordan, Davis Polk & Wardell LLP
- James Wallin, AllianceBernstein