Skip to main content
Return to Top
Office of Financial Intermediaries
- Ph.D. Economics, University of California, San Diego, 2014
- B.A. Economics, University of California, Berkeley, 2007
Fields of Interest
- Information and Market Efficiency
- Persuasion, Reputations
- Financial Economist
Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- S. Nageeb Ali and Charles Lin, 2013, Why People Vote: Ethical Motives and Social Incentives, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 5(2): 73-98.
- Lin, Charles, Speed Versus Accuracy in the News.
- Lin, Charles, Screening to Persuade.