Skip to main content
Return to Top
Office of Research and Data Services
- Ph.D. Finance, University of Maryland, 2012
- Ph.D. Physics, University of Maryland, 2007
- B.S. Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, 2001
Fields of Interest
- Market Microstructure
- Asset Pricing
- Information and Market Efficiency
- Financial Economist
Division of Economic and Risk Analysis
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Assistant Professor of Finance
Renmin University of China
- Li, Su and Wang, Tuo, 2014, Strategic Trading When Traders Forecast the Forecasts of Others With Repeated Arrivals of New Information (In Progress).
- Li, Su, 2014, Fast and Slow Strategic Informed Traders (In Progress).
- Li, Su, 2013, Heterogenous Informed Strategic Informed Traders.
- Li, Su 2012, Multiple Insiders with Long Lived Flow of Private Information, and High Frequency Competition.
- Paper presentation, 2013 Five Star Forum in Finance at CUFE
- Paper Presentation, 2013 World Finance Symposium.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2014, Seminar.
- Renmin University of China, 2013, Seminar
- The State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2012, Seminar
- University of Maryland, 2011, Brown Bag Seminar.