Incoming No-Action Requests Under Exchange Act Rule 14a-8
Nov. 6, 2019
This page contains pending Rule 14a-8 no-action requests received by the Division of Corporation Finance. Pursuant to the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 and OMB Memorandum M-07-16, we have removed, to the maximum extent practicable, personally identifiable information from the materials.
After we respond to a Rule 14a-8 no-action request, our response, as well as a link to the incoming request and any subsequent correspondence, will be available through the Rule 14a-8 No-Action Responses page.
- Cisco Systems, Inc., June 11, 2021
- FedEx Corporation, May 20, 2021
- General Mills, Inc., May 21, 2021
- The Procter & Gamble Company, June 8, 2021
- Seagate Technology plc, June 4, 2021