This page provides a schedule of the upcoming meetings of the Commission, public appearances of senior SEC officials, and other events. Contact information is provided for additional information. Please note that all events are subject to change.
- SEC Meetings and Other Events
- Public Appearances by Officials
- Public Hearings in Administrative Proceedings
All times appearing below are listed in Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.
SEC Meetings and Other Events
All SEC open meetings and many other public events are webcast. A hyperlink to the webcast will be posted to SEC.gov shortly before the start of a meeting. Captioning is provided for these webcasts. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities attending an event in person can be arranged by submitting a request to DisabilityProgramOfficer@SEC.gov at least three business days in advance.
SEC closed meetings are not open to the public.
Monday, February 8, 2016
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
See Sunshine Act Notice
Public Appearances by Officials
All public appearances by officials are open to media unless otherwise noted.
Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016
- 9:45 a.m. — Mehraban will be part of the “New Playbook for Directors” panel, which will focus on increasing the impact of developments in federal law and enforcement.
- 11:15 a.m. - Higgins will be part of the “Compensation Committees —The New Hot Seat is Getting Hotter,” which will include discussions on the new Dodd-Frank regulations and pay-for-performance.
Thursday, Feb. 11, 2016
Thursday, Feb. 18, 2016
Friday, Feb. 19 – Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016
Public Hearings in Administrative Proceedings
To obtain a sign language interpreter contact SECInterpreter@SEC.gov at least three business days in advance. For any other reasonable accommodation related disability contact DisabilityProgramOfficer@SEC.gov or call 202-551-4158.
ANY HEARING OR PREHEARING CONFERENCE SCHEDULED IN WASHINGTON, D.C., IS POSTPONED WHEN GOVERNMENT OFFICES IN WASHINGTON ARE CLOSED.
Monday, February 22-Wednesday, March 2, 2016