Live Video Troubleshooting Checklist
May 12, 2017
- Try refreshing the browser for a new video connection.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
- Audio controls for the video player are available in the bottom control bar, at the right. To see the bottom control bar, hover your cursor at the bottom of the video box, and it will pop up.
- If others on your network are also having problems with the webcast, check with your network administrator as your network may be blocking Flash streams.
- Contact us if you are having technical difficulties at email@example.com. Screenshots and error messages are helpful.