Live Video Troubleshooting Checklist
May 12, 2017
- Try refreshing the browser for a new video connection.
- Audio controls for the video player are available in the bottom control bar, at the right. To see the bottom control bar, hover your cursor at the bottom of the video box, and it will pop up.
- If others on your network are also having problems with the webcast, check with your network administrator as your network may be blocking the video stream.
- If your browser or device can't play the video using native HTML5 Video functionality, the player will attempt to play the video using Flash. Make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
- Contact us if you are having technical difficulties at firstname.lastname@example.org. Screenshots and error messages are helpful.