Supplier Diversity Outreach
Feb. 26, 2014
As required by Section 342(c) of the Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, OMWI’s responsibilities related to supplier diversity include:
- developing and implementing standards and procedures to ensure, to the full extent possible, the fair inclusion and utilization of minorities, women, and minority-owned and women-owned businesses in all business and activities of the agency at all levels, including in procurement, insurance and all types of contracts.
SEC Vendor Outreach Days
UPDATE: Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOD) continue via WebEx during COVID-19.
OMWI partners with the Office of Acquisitions Small Business Specialist to host monthly Vendor Outreach Days. This forum allows interested businesses (including minority-owned, women-owned, 8(a)-certified, small, small disadvantaged, women-owned small, service-disabled veteran-owned, and HUBZone certified businesses) to exchange information with the SEC on their capabilities. For more information, please see the Vendor Outreach Days informational brochure.
Diverse Vendor Database
OMWI maintains a database containing information about diverse vendors interested in procurement opportunities with the SEC. The SEC uses the database to conduct market research and to disseminate information regarding the agency’s supplier diversity initiatives. For more information and for vendor registration, please see the Supplier Diversity Business Management System.
SEC Contract Information
SEC’s procurement opportunities can be searched, monitored or retrieved at the System for Award Management at www.sam.gov. For information on current and/or past SEC contracts, please visit the Federal Procurement Data System at www.fpds.gov. Once registered, you may search for contract information across the Federal government, to include the SEC. The specific code for querying SEC contracts is 5000.
Additional SEC Procurement Resources
- Doing Business with the SEC
- Expert Witness Services
- List of Potential Competitive Contracting Opportunities, Contract Forecast
- OMWI Offices within the Federal Services Regulatory Agencies
- OMWI Supplier Diversity Brochure
- OneIT Program
- SEC Enterprise Vehicle List
- Seeking SEC Procurement Opportunities
- SEC Receivership Opportunities