Account Balance & Activity
April 14, 2015
Filers can view their account balance and the amount of most recent deposit, via the EDGAR Filing Website. The account balance may include any offsets used to pay for fees, as well as possible refunds and deposits. Additionally, filers can view their account activity statement for the previous 12 months, one month at a time.
NOTE: The account information may take up to 24 hours from the date and time of the last transaction to display updated information on the Balance Information page.
View Account Balance and Amount of Last Deposit
Once you have logged into EDGAR and accessed the Retrieve/Edit Company and Submission Data page, you can view your balance information and amount of last deposit.
- Click the ‘Retrieve Balance Information’ link. The Balance Information page opens displaying the CIK, account balance, and last deposit information for the filer.
- View the account balance in the Account Balance field.
- View the date and amount of the last deposit in the Date of Last Deposit and Amount of Last Deposit fields.
View Account Activity Statement
Once you have logged into EDGAR and accessed the Retrieve/Edit Company and Submission Data page, you can view your account activity statement for the previous 12 months, one month at a time:
- Click the ‘View Account Activity Statement’ link. The View Account Activity Statement page opens
- Select the statement period of the account activity statement from the Statement Period field. You can select the period that you want to view from one of the 12 previous statement periods.
- Click the [Submit Request] button. The account activity statement for the selected period displays on the Account Activity Statement page.