Selective Disclosure (Reg. FD)
May 9, 2004
- Division of Corporation Finance: Manual of Publicly-Available Telephone Interpretations, Fourth Supplement (Regarding Regulation FD and Rule 10b5-1) – Includes interpretations issued May 2001, December 2000, and October 2000.
- Amended Transcript of Regulation FD Roundtable (April 24, 2001)
- SEC Announces Agenda and List of Participants for Regulation FD Roundtable(News Story, April 12, 2001)
- "Regulation FD – An Enforcement Perspective" – Remarks of Richard H. Walker, Director, Division of Enforcement, before the Compliance & Legal Division of the Securities Industry Association, New York, November 1, 2000.
- SEC Staff Releases Interpretive Guidance for Regulation FD (News Story, October 19, 2000)
- SEC Reaffirms October 23, 2000 Effectiveness Date for Regulation FD (News Story, October 12, 2000)
- Final Rule: Selective Disclosure and Insider Trading. August 15, 2000. Effective Date: October 23, 2000. [Release Nos. 33-7881; 34-43154; IC-24599, File No. S7-31-99]
- Commission Votes To End Selective Disclosure; Chairman Arthur Levitt Hails Leveling of Information Playing Field (News Story, August 10, 2000)
- Fact Sheet on Regulation Fair Disclosure and New Insider Trading Rules(August 10, 2000)
- Opening Statement of Chairman Arthur Levitt at the Open Meeting on Regulation Fair Disclosure (News Supplement, August 10, 2000)
- "Rethinking Disclosure in the Information Age: Can There Be Too Much of a Good Thing?" – Remarks of Commissioner Laura S. Unger, at the Internet Securities Regulation, American Conference Institute, June 26, 2000.
- Comments on Proposed Rule: Selective Disclosure and Insider Trading(comment period closed April 28, 2000)
- Selective Disclosure (Investor Education "Key Topics" article, January 7, 2000)
- Proposed Rule: Selective Disclosure and Insider Trading (December 20, 1999)
- Statement of Chairman Arthur Levitt on Audit Committee Oversight, Selective Disclosure, and Insider Trading (News Supplement, December 15, 1999)
- Fact Sheet on Selective Disclosure Proposal (December 15, 1999)