Subject: File No. S7-25-99
From: placido pete blanco, CFP
Affiliation: FPA

January 17, 2005

Dear SEC.
With the Social Security system and Corp Pensions in Financial trouble,the American People are looking for help from QUALIFIED Financial Advisors.
There are too many so called Financial Planner or Financial advicer that NO qualified to advice the American people how to plan their Financial future.

Solely incidental planning, is too broad and therefore too dificult for the American people to interpreted.How should we call it.? By the way,Mr American my Financial planning services to you is incidental ohw?

The practice ofFinancialPlanning should be limited to educated and qualified professionals, such asCERTIFIED financial planners.
Thank you for letting me expres myself..