Subject: File No. S7-25-99
From: Eric Heckman
Affiliation: CFP

January 17, 2005

Financial Planners should all be registered or at least IARs. Brokers should do investments but once they do estate palnning or financial planning they need to have at least a CFP or RIA. This will allow product experts to be seperated from financial planners.