Agenda for Interactive Data Roundtable, March 19, 2007
Creating Interactive Data to Serve Investors
Chairman Christopher Cox
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
John J. Brennan
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Vanguard Group, Inc.
||Demonstration: Using Interactive Data to Create Better Disclosure Documents
John W. White
Director, SEC Division of Corporation Finance
||Panel Discussion - Preparing Financial Reports Using Interactive Data
Terry Savage, Personal Finance Columnist, Chicago Sun-Times
- Rob Blake, Vice President, Domain and Taxonomies, XBRL US, Inc.
- James Cinquegrana, IT Team Leader, General Electric Company
- Elmer H. Huh, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Valuation Group, Fixed Income Department, Lehman Brothers Inc.
- Thomas D. Jacob, Financial Manager, External Reporting, 3M Company
- K. R. Kent, Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, Ford Motor Credit Company
- Clare O'Leary, Director of Special Projects, Pfizer Inc.
- Patsy J. Ramsey, Director of External Reporting, The Dow Chemical Company
- Nicholas M. Rolli, Vice President, Investor Relations and Financial Communications, Altria Corporate Services, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Salva, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller, Comcast Corporation
- Andrea Stegall, Vice President - Corporate Governance Compliance, South Financial Group, Inc.
- Harold I. Zeidman, Partner, Department of Professional Practice - Audit and Risk, KPMG LLP
Chief Executive Officer, The Corporate Library
Chairman Christopher Cox, SEC