||Opening Remarks — Chairman Mary L. Schapiro
||Introductions — Participants and Moderators
||Discussion — Potential for Money Market Funds to Pose a Systemic Risk to Broader Markets
- What makes money market funds vulnerable to runs?
- How should the role of money market funds in the short-term funding market be viewed through the prism of systemic risk analysis?
||Discussion — Regulatory Options and their Implications
- Floating NAV vs. Bank regulation
- Hybrid approaches to regulation: Private liquidity bank
- Hybrid approaches to regulation: Mandatory reserve/capital requirements
- Hybrid approaches to regulation: Liquidity fees