|8:30-9:00 a.m.||Welcome Remarks and Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting|
|9:00-10:30 a.m.||Discussion of the Commission’s Proposed Regulation Best Interest and Proposed Restriction on the Use of Certain Names or Titles
- James Allen, Head, Capital Markets Policy for the Americas, CFA Institute
- Karen Barr, President & Chief Executive Officer, Investment Adviser Association
- Ira Hammerman, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, SIFMA
- Micah Hauptman, Financial Services Counsel, Consumer Federation of America
- Maureen Thompson, Vice President for Public Policy, CFP Board of Standards
|10:45-12:15 p.m.||Discussion Regarding the Commission’s Proposed Form CRS Relationship Summary, including Effective Disclosure and Design
- Dale Brown, President & CEO, Financial Services Institute
- Joe Carberry, Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- David Certner, Legislative Counsel and Director of Legislative Policy for Government Affairs, AARP
- Susan Kleimann, Founder and President, Kleimann Communication Group, Inc.
|12:15-1:30 p.m.||Lunch/Non-Public Administrative Session|
|1:30-2:00 p.m.||Discussion Regarding Disclosure Enhancements for Municipal and Corporate Bonds (which may include a Recommendation of the Market Structure Subcommittee)
|2:00-2:15 p.m.||Subcommittee Reports|