Panelists for Roundtable on Conflict Minerals
October 18, 2011, 12:30pm
Panel One: What is covered by the rule and what steps will be required to comply with the rule.
- David Bouffard, Vice President, Public Relations, Signet Jewelers Ltd.
- Mike Davis, Campaign Leader for Conflict Resources, Global Witness
- Bennett Freeman, Senior Vice President, Sustainability Research and Policy, Calvert Investments
- Andrew Matheson, President, Boston Silicon Materials LLC
- Sandy Merber, Counsel, International Trade Regulation and Sourcing, General Electric Company
- Yedwa Zandile Simelane, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, AngloGold Ashanti Limited
- Irma Villarreal, Chief Securities Counsel and Assistant Corporate Secretary, Kraft Foods Inc.
Panel Two: What steps will be required to comply with the rule (continued) and reporting.
- Susan Baker, Portfolio Manager and Research Analyst, ESG Research and Shareholder Advocacy, Trillium Asset Management
- Benedict S. Cohen, Chief Counsel, Litigation, The Boeing Company
- Darren Fenwick, Senior Manager of Government Affairs, Enough Project
- Lawrence M. Heim, Director, Elm Consulting Group International LLC
- Tim Mohin, Director of Global Corporate Responsibility, Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- Kay Nimmo, Manager, Sustainability and Regulatory Affairs, ITRI, Ltd.
- Jennifer Prisco, Legal Counsel, Global Supply Chain, TE Connectivity
- Michael Riess, Director, Materials Management Corporation
- Darrel Schubert, Partner, National Office, Ernst & Young LLP / Chair, Auditing Standards Board, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants