Additional Materials for File No. S7-18-97:
Rulemaking for EDGAR System (Form 13F)
- Form 13F (text): Form 13F in text form, for viewing on line or downloading (with File - Save As ... on your browser). The lines throughout this file are fairly wide; on the last page, where the Form 13F Information Table is presented, the lines become very wide indeed. To allow a readable printout from a word processor, the following formatting procedure is suggested:
- Open the ASCII text file in the word processor.
- Select the entire document.
- Change font to Courier 10 point. (Note: use of a monospaced font in this step is crucial to the appearance of much of the text, especially the Form 13F Information Table.)
- Change margins to 0.2 inches (or as small as allowed).
- Locate the wide material (the aforementioned Information Table).
- Select that material and format it in a small font (Line Printer at a small point size works well). If possible, insert a page break and format this page for landscape printing.
- Form 13F (WordPerfect): Form 13F in WordPerfect 5.1 format, for download (via FTP by clicking on the link). The file is easy to import into other word processors as well.