FREE: May 21 Telephone Town Hall on Avoiding Financial Fraud
May 12, 2020
May 21, 2020 | 6:20 – 7:20 p.m. ET
Join the SEC’s Atlanta Office and other Georgia-area government officials for a telephone-town hall about avoiding scams related to COVID-19 and other financial fraud targeting seniors. The call is free and open to the public. Please share this information with family and friends that might be susceptible to this kind of fraud.
- Register at https://vekeo.com/ georgiasecstate/
- See EVENTS listing
- Click COVID-19 and Beyond event
- Provide requested information
- Confirmation email will be sent
- System will call you on the day of the event using the phone number you provided
Please see the flyer linked below for more information, or call the SEC’s Atlanta Regional Office with questions at 404-842-7600.