What’s New on the SEC Website
April 7, 2020
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- Mark Feathers (Release No. AP-6750; File No. 3-15755)
Division of Corporation Finance
Staff No-Action, Interpretive & Exemptive Letters
News and Public Statements
- SEC Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations Publishes Risk Alerts Providing Advance Information Regarding Inspections for Compliance with Regulation Best Interest and Form CRS (Release No. 2020-82)
- Cantor Fitzgerald Agrees to Pay $3.2 Million to Settle Charges for Providing Deficient Blue Sheet Data (Release No. 2020-81)