What’s New on the SEC Website
March 9, 2020
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- Anton & Chia, LLP, et al. (Release No. AP-6741; File No. 3-18292)
- Dennis M. Farrah (Release No. 34-88344; File No. 3-19725)
Commission Opinions and Orders
- Alpine Securities Corporation (Release No. 34-88346; File No. 3-18979)
News and Public Statements
Commission Open Meetings
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- NYSE Arca: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Modify the NYSE Arca Options Fee Schedule (Release No. 34-88345; File No. SR-NYSEArca-2020-18); see also Exhibit 5