What’s New on the SEC Website
March 3, 2020
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- China Biopharma, Inc., et al. (Release No. AP-6738; File No. 3-17886)
- Daniel B. Vazquez, Sr. (Release Nos. 34-88314, IA-5455; File No. 3-19720)
- Michael Staisil (Release No. LR-24757)
News and Public Statements
Commission Open Meetings
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- CBOE: Notice of Filing of a Proposed Rule Change Relating to Adopt a Delta-Adjusted at Close (DAC) Order Instruction that a User may Apply to an Order when Entering it into the System for Execution in an Electronic or Open Outcry Auction (Release No. 34-88312; File No. SR-CBOE-2020-014); see also Exhibit 5
- Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Amend IEX Rules 2.220(a)(7) and 11.410(a) to Include the Long-Term Stock Exchange, Inc. (LTSE) in the List of Away Trading Centers to which the Exchange Routes and the Market Data Sources the Exchange will Use to Determine LTSE's Top of Book Quotation (Release No. 34-88313; File No. SR-IEX-2020-03); see also Exhibit 5