What’s New on the SEC Website
March 2, 2020
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Division of Trading and Markets
- Order Routing and Handling Data Technical Specification (Rule 606, Order Handling) Zipped files
- SEC Amends Rules to Improve Disclosure and Encourage Issuers to Conduct Debt Offerings on a Registered Basis (Release No. 2020-52)
- SEC Amends Exemptions from Investment Adviser Registration for Advisers to Rural Business Investment Companies (Release No. 2020-51)
- SEC Requests Comment on Fund Names Rule; Seeks to Eliminate Misleading Fund Names (Release No. 2020-50)
Speeches and Public Statements
- Statement on Amendments to Registered Debt Disclosure Rules by Commissioner Allison Herren Lee, Washington, D.C.
- Exemptions from Investment Adviser Registration for Advisers to Certain Rural Business Investment Companies ([Release No. IA-5454]; RIN 3235-AM68; 17 CFR Part 275)
- Financial Disclosures about Guarantors and Issuers of Guaranteed Securities and Affiliates Whose Securities Collateralize a Registrants Securities (17 CFR Parts 210, 229, 230, 239, 240 and 249; [Release No. 33-10762; 34-88307; File No. S7-19-18]; RIN 3235-AM12)
Other Commission Orders, Notices, and Information
- Request for Comments on Fund Names (Release Nos. IC-33809; File No. S7-04-20; ; RIN 3235-AM72)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- CboeEDGX: Notice of Filing of a Proposed Rule Change to Amend EDGX Rule 11.8(g), which Describes the Handling of Midpoint Discretionary Orders Entered on the Exchange (Release No. 34-88309; File No. SR-CboeEDGX-2020-010) See also Exhibit 5
- ICEEU: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change, Security-Based Swap Submission or Advance Notice Relating to the ICE Clear Europe Rules and Procedures (Release No. 34-88308; File No. SR-ICEEU-2020-003)
- OCC: Order Approving Proposed Rule Change to Modify the Fees for Exercise Notices Submitted after the Deadlines and to Change the Deadline for Submitting a Late Exercise Notice on Non-Expiration Dates (Release No. 34-88310; File No. SR-OCC-2020-001)