What’s New on the SEC Website
June 7, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- Richard W. Kessler (Release No. IA-4938; File No. 3-18535)
- Jason A. Halek (Release No. 34-83394; File No. 3-18534)
News and Public Statements
- Progress Is Being Made: Continued Focus on Addressing Implementation Matters by Sagar Teotia, Deputy Chief Accountant
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- FINRA: Notice of Filing of a Proposed Rule Change to Amend FINRA Rule 6730 Relating to ATS Reporting of Transactions to TRACE in U.S. Treasury Securities (Release No. 34-83393; File No. SR-FINRA-2018-023); see also Exhibit 5
- FINRA: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Extend the Tier Size (Release No. 34-83392; File No. SR-FINRA-2018-022); see also Exhibit 5
- NASDAQ: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Adopt Listing Standard for Paired Share Units (Release No. 34-83395; File No. SR-NASDAQ-2018-041)