What’s New on the SEC Website
April 16, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- David Pruitt, CPA (Release No. AP-5684; File No. 3-17950)
Frequently Requested FOIA Documents
- Arlington Capital Management, Inc. and Joseph F. LoPresti (Release No. IA-4885; File No. 3-18437)
Commission Open Meetings
- SEC Unveils Public Service Announcement to Promote Background Checks on Investor.gov (Press Release No. 2018-66)
Speeches and Public Statements
- International Organizations: Learning from the Past to Build for the Future by Commissioner Hester M. Peirce, Armonk, New York (Apr. 11, 2018)