What’s New on the SEC Website
March 5, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- Financial Fiduciaries, LLC and Thomas Batterman (Release No. IA-4863; File No. 3-18385)
- Jacob W. L. Stocking (Release No. 34-82806; File No. 3-18386)
- Edwin Shaw, LLC (Release No. 34-82805; File No. 3-18384)
News and Public Statements
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- NYSE: Order Instituting Proceedings to Determine Whether to Approve or Disapprove a Proposed Rule Change To Amend the Listed Company Manual for Special Purpose Acquisition Companies To Lower the Initial Holders Requirement From 300 to 150 Round Lot Holders and To Eliminate Completely the 300 Public Stockholders Continued Listing Requirement, To Require at Least $5 Million in Net Tangible Assets for Initial and Continued Listing, and To Impose a 30-Day Deadline to Demonstrate Compliance with Certain Initial Listing Requirements Following a Business Combination (Release No. 34-82804; File No. SR-NYSE-2017-53)
- LCH SA: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Relating to End of Day Price Contribution (Release No. 34-82803; File No. SR-LCH SA-2018-002); see also Exhibit 5