What’s New on the SEC Website
March 2, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
News and Public Statements
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- IEX: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Amend Certain Auction Rules Governing the Pricing of Non-Displayed Orders Resting on the Continuous Book for the Opening and Closing Auctions (Release No. 34-82799; File No. SR-IEX-2018-03; Date: Mar. 1, 2018)
- ICC: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change, Security-Based Swap Submission, or Advance Notice Relating to the ICC Operational Risk Management Framework (Release No. 34-82798; File No. SR-ICC-2018-003; Date: Mar. 1, 2018)
- OCC: Order Instituting Proceedings to Determine Whether to Approve or Disapprove Proposed Rule Change Related to The Options Clearing Corporation's Margin Methodology (Release No. 34-82801; File No. SR-OCC-2017-022)
- NYSEAMER: Notice of Filing of Proposed Rule Change for New Rule 971.2NY for An Electronic Price Improvement Auction for Complex Orders (Release No. 34-82802; File No. SR-NYSEAMER-2018-05)