What’s New on the SEC Website
February 20, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- Eric McPhail, et al. (Release No. LR-24053)
Investment Company Act Notices and Orders
- FS Series Trust and FS Fund Advisor, LLC (Release No. IC-33006; File No. 812-14762)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- Bats BZX: Order Instituting Proceedings to Determine Whether to Approve or Disapprove a Proposed Rule Change to List and Trade Shares of the Innovator S&P 500 15% Shield Strategy ETF Series, Innovator S&P 500 -5% to -35% Shield Strategy ETF Series, Innovator S&P 500 Enhance and 10% Shield Strategy ETF Series, and Innovator S&P 500 Ultra Strategy ETF Series Under Rule 14.11 (i) (Release No. 34-82739; File No. SR-BatsBZX-2017-72)
- Cboe EDGX: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Modify EDGX Rule 21.1 and Related Functionality Applicable to the Exchange's Options Platform (Release No. 34-82741; File No. SR-CboeEDGX-2018-005); see also Exhibit 5
- MIAX: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Amend Its Fee Schedule (Release No. 34-82740; File No. SR-MIAX-2018-04); see also Exhibit 5