What’s New on the SEC Website
January 29, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
ALJ Initial Decisions
- Prospect Ventures, Inc., et al. (Release No. ID-1230; File No. 3-17945)
- Talman Harris and Victor Alfaya (Release No. AP-5548; File No. 3-17874)
- Accelerated Aquisition XVII, et al. (Release No. AP-5547; File No. 3-18146)
- Cynthia Holder, CPA, et al. (Release No. AP-5546; File No. 3-18346)
- Can-Cal Resources Ltd., China Fruits Corp. and Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Co. (Release No. AP-5545; File No. 3-18017)
- David S. Hall, P.C. d/b/a the Hall Group CPAs, et al. (Release No. AP-5544; File No. 3-17228; Date: Jan. 26, 2018)
- Digital Brand Media & Marketing Group, Inc. and Intellicell Biosciences, Inc. (Release No. AP-5543; File No. 3-17990; Date: Jan. 26, 2018)
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC; Sanford Michael Katz (Release No. 34-82595; File Nos. 3-17899, 3-17900)