What’s New on the SEC Website
January 4, 2018
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Division of Trading and Markets No-Action, Exemptive, and Interpretive Letters
News and Public Statements
Commission Open Meetings
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- FINRA: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Make Technical and Other Non-Substantive Changes within FINRA Rules (Release No. 34-82441; File No. SR-FINRA-2017-036); see also Exhibit 5
- Phlx: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Amend the Exchange's Pricing Schedule (Release No. 34-82442; File No. SR-Phlx-2017-108); see also Exhibit 5