What’s New on the SEC Website
December 29, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- American Nano Silicon Technologies, Inc., et al. (Release No. AP-5427; File No. 3-18326; Date: Dec. 29, 2017)
- Abakan, Inc., et al. (Release No. 34-82419; File No. 3-18327; Date: Dec. 28, 2017)
Investment Company Act Deregistration Notices and Orders
- Notice of Applications for Deregistration under Section 8(f) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 (Release No. IC-32957)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- CboeEDGA: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Related to Market Data Fees (Release No. 34-82423; File No. SR-CboeEDGA-2017-004); see also Exhibit 5
- CboeEDGX: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Related to Market Data Fees (Release No. 34-82424; File No. SR-CboeEDGX-2017-008); see also Exhibit 5
- ICEEU: Notice of Filing and Order Granting Accelerated Approval of Proposed Rule Change Relating to Amendments to the ICE Clear Europe Clearing Rules and Procedures for Indirect Clearing (Release No. 34-82422; File No. SR-ICEEU-2017-014)
- LCH SA: Order Granting Accelerated Approval of a Proposed Rule Change Relating to the Implementation of the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (Release No. 34-82421; File No. SR-LCH SA-2017-010)