What’s New on the SEC Website
December 26, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
- Global Digital Solutions, Inc. (Release No. 34-82404; File No. 3-18325)
Investment Company Act Notices and Orders
- Ausdal Unit Investment Trust and Ausdal Financial Partners, Inc. (Release No. IC-32953; File No. 812-14786)
- Validea Capital Management, LLC, et al. (Release No. IC-32952; File No. 812-14805)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- CboeBZX: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change Related to Fees for Use on the Cboe BZX Exchange, Inc. Equity Options Platform (Release No. 34-82401; File No. SR-CboeBZX-2017-014); see also Exhibit 5 (Release No. 34-82401; File No. SR-CboeBZX-2017-014)
- NYSEAMER: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change to Amend Rule 991 (Release No. 34-82402; File No. SR-NYSEAMER-2017-39); see also Exhibit 5
- NSCC: Notice of Filing of Advance Notice to Increase the Authorized Amount Under the Prefunded Liquidity Program (Release No. 34-82403; File No. SR-NSCC-2017-807)