What’s New on the SEC Website
September 1, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Sunshine Act Notice
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- C2: Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of a Proposed Rule Change to Amend Rule 6.15, Nullification and Adjustment of Options Transactions Including Obvious Errors (Release No. 34-81520; File No. SR-C2-2017-024; September 1, 2017); see also Exhibit 5