What’s New on the SEC Website
August 25, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
Division of Enforcement Investors Claims Funds
- John Abio (a/k/a Tre Brandenberg) (Release No. 34-81480; File No. 3-18140; August 24, 2017)
- Caledonian Bank Ltd., et al. (Release No. LR-23921)
Investment Company Act Deregistration Notices and Orders
- Notice of Applications for Deregistration under Section 8(f) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 (Release No. IC-32796; File No. 811-03196)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- Notice of Filing and Immediate Effectiveness of Proposed Rule Change Related to Transaction Fees Pursuant to Rule 15.110 (Release No. 34-81484; File No. SR-IEX-2017-27); see also Exhibit 5
- Order Approving a Proposed Rule Change to Introduce a New Market Maker Peg Order (Release No. 34-81482; File No. SR-IEX-2017-22)