What’s New on the SEC Website
May 22, 2017
This page provides a daily list of the most recent materials posted to the SEC website. Note that the official release date of a document may differ from the posting date, in which case, the release date is indicated in parentheses. See also:
- Upcoming Events for a list of upcoming public events including meetings, public appearances, and hearings.
- Latest Filings for the most recent company filings.
- Previous What’s New Issues
- News Digest Archives (1956-2013)
ALJ Initial Decisions
- James Y. Lee (Release No. ID-1140; File No. 3-17686)
- Ross, Sinclaire & Associates, LLC and Murray Sinclaire, Jr. (Release No. 34-80739; File No. 3-17315)
Commission Opinions and Orders
- Paul Leon White, II (Release Nos. 34-80743, IA-4709; File No. 3-17210)
- In re: Pending Administrative Proceedings (May 22, 2017; Rel. No. 33-10365, 34-80741, IA-4708, IC-32643)
Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Rulemaking and National Market System (NMS) Plans
- CBOE: Order Approving a Proposed Rule Change Relating to the Exposure Periods of the Automated Improvement Mechanism and the Solicitation Auction Mechanism (Release No. 34-80738; File No. SR-CBOE-2017-029)
- CHX: Order Instituting Proceedings to Determine Whether to Approve or Disapprove a Proposed Rule Change to Adopt the CHX Liquidity Enhancing Access Delay (Release No. 34-80740; File No. SR-CHX-2017-04)